On a rainy day what else can be so wonderful than snacking on a mouth watering dish like this.
- All Purpose Flour (to be Mixed)
- 1 cup – Gram Flour
- 2 tbsp – Rice Flour
- 2 tbsp – Fried Channa Dal Powder
- 2 – Onions
- 1 tsp – Cumin Seeds
- Cooking Oil
- Coriander Leaves
- Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 – Green Chillies
- 1 tsp – Red Chilli Powder
How to make Onion Pakkodas
- Chop Onions into long fine pieces. Wash and finely chop coriander leaves. Add curry leaves, salt, coriander leaves. Finely chopped green chillies, jeera.
- Add the flour mixture spoon by spoon altering with water. This batter should not be watery.
- Heat 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil slightly and add to the above.
- Heat a kadai with Cooking Oil for deep frying the onion batter.
- You can either take the batter in a spoon or spread down with hand.
- Remove them to a kitchen towel to drain excess oil.