Cheese Burst Pizza Recipe or Deep Pan Cheese Burst Pizza is easy to make pizza at home inspired by the Domino's Cheese Burst Pizza. The dough is no rise pizza dough and you have a cheese pizza in under an hour.
This Cheese Burst Pizza is part of the Pizza Platter for the Thali Mega BM theme, I had included this Cheese Burst Pizza on the menu. My kids love the pizzas from Dominos and I have already done the Domino's menu on a previous occasion.
First of all, I wanted to make sure I try all the flavours of Pizza I am yet to make. A list was prepared and I had included other varieties that are popular as well.
I made about eight different versions, making sure I change all the recipes, including different pizza sauce, toppings, etc. As you know my kids love paneer and I ended up adding those on the pizzas they had.
We make this Cheese Burst Pizza Recipe in a deep dish, stuffed with cheese slices. First of all, make sure your baking tray is deep enough to cover the entire pizza. The slice that was cut for the single picture was lost and it is only included in the main platter. I can't find that picture now.
Be sure to check other Pizzas on the site, some more pizza recipes
The Pizza Platter was certainly a hit with my kids. I baked so much as a result, we ended up eating them for dinner, followed by breakfast and 11 o'clock snacking as well. We just couldn't get enough of it.
From the Pizza Platter, you see the Cheese Burst Pizza or the Deep Pan Cheese Burst Pizza for today. This week will have three different cheese recipes this week.
PIN This for Later!
Step By Step Pictures for making Cheese Burst Pizza Recipe
Cheese Burst Pizza Recipe | How to make Dominos Cheese Burst Pizza
For Pizza Dough
- 2 cup All-Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1/2 cup Water warm
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Instant Rapid Rise Yeast
- Salt to Taste
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 nos Cheese Slices
- 3 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 3 tbsp Roasted Onions
- 3 tbsp Roasted Capsicum
- 1/4 cup Roasted Paneer
- Mixed Herbs as required
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
For the Pizza Dough
- Take the flour, salt, oil, and rapid rise instant yeast. Yeast doesn't require proofing.
- However, add warm water to knead and keep it aside, until you get the topping and other things ready.
- Once the other ingredients are ready, divide the dough into 2 balls.
Assembling the Cheese Burst Pizza
- Take a deep 6-inch baking tray. Grease with butter.
- Dust the pizza dough and roll it into a 6-inch disc.
- Now place this rolled disc on the greased pan.
- Make sure the bottom is fully covered with half an inch covering the sides.
- Prick the base with a fork, to ensure it doesn't puff up.
- Now place 2 cheese slices, starting from the center.
- Next, tear smaller pieces from the remaining and fill up the gap
- Take the second ball, roll out, and slightly cook over hot tawa
- Half cook on both sides and place over the cheese slices.
- With the dough on the sides, seal both the layers tightly.
- Now, spread the pizza space and sprinkle the toppings over it
- Next, sprinkle the grated cheese all over.
- Followed by mixed herbs and chili flakes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Place the prepared pizza and bake for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot.
Other Interesting Pizzas you could try:
Try some homemade ones with this - Homemade Easy 30 Minute Pizza
Or if you are in a mood for a quick fix - Mug Pizza
Or in the mood for a fusion? Try this Paneer Cheese Pizza Dosa