Chinese Bhel is a fusion dish using fried noodles with stir-fried vegetables. All you need is some boiled noodles to get this dish done very quickly.
Kids love Indo-Chinese and when I had made some recently I wanted to try this Chinese Bhel as well. Konda loved it as it has fried noodles. I had made American Chop Suey some years back and told her that it used to be our favorite and most often made the dish at home then.
So remembering that, I decided to make this Bhel with a mix of ingredients. It is very easy to assemble if you have fried noodles. I used very simple vegetables as kids will not eat all the rest. This hardly takes time to get done.
Chinese Bhel is an easy Snack for Kids that is made with fried noodles tossed with stir-fried vegetables. This is very quick to assemble.
This bhel is yet another easy snack to make for kids. Kids love such fusion dishes, especially if it is Indo Chinese dishes. Apart from the Bread Manchurian that I made, this one was a hit with the kids. You can make Honey Chilli Potato as a side as well.
Step By Step Pictures
PIN This for Later!
Chinese Bhel ~ Easy Snack for Kids
- 1 cup Noodles
- 1/4 cup Onions
- 1/4 cup Capsicum
- Handful Spring Onion White
- Handful Sprink Onion Green
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder to taste
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp Green Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- Cooking Oil for deep frying
- Heat kadai with oil and deep fry the boiled noodles.
- Drain and keep it aside.
- Heat a kadai with oil and toss the vegetables till half done.
- Add the sauces and mix well.
- Adjust the seasoning and add more as required.
- Slightly crush the fried noodles and add to the pan, toss well.
- Serve right away.