Easy Eggless Chocolate Tea Cake is the next cake that I baked for kids thinking of Christmas. I was planning on baking a fruit cake, however ended up planning on a chocolate cake.
I was checking for simple and easy chocolate cakes and saffrontrail recipe inspired me to bake this. I modified using what I had and loved how delicious it tasted. I will be baking it at a lower temperature next time.
Step by Step pictures for Easy Eggless Chocolate Tea Cake
Easy Eggless Chocolate Cake
- 1.5 cups All purpose flour /Maida
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 7 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 cup Sugar powdered
- 3/4 cup Curds /Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Chocolate Essence
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Line a loaf tin and keep it aside.
- Preheat the oven at 185°C.
- MW butter to a minute to melt it. Powder the sugar and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, combined the melted butter and sugar by mixing together with a spatula. Whisk in the curds well.
- Add the cocoa powder, instant coffee powder, flour. Mix well. Then add baking soda, baking powder, apple cider vinegar, mix well.
- Finally add milk, chocolate essence and incorporate well with spatula.
- Using the spatula scrape out the batter into the loaf tin.
- The loaf will bake for 35 mins or until knife comes out clean.
- Remove on a cooling rack. Wait for 10 minutes before slicing.