Grilled Paneer Slices makes a delicious starter for your pajama party when you have kids who will love having paneer on the menu. Pyjama Party can become very interesting for kids when they have a smashing menu.
When you are planning a sleepover party for your kids, it's important to plan dishes that are kid-friendly, interesting for them. The sleepover concept is not so popular in most families in India. However, it is catching up with the western influence. My daughter had asked for it a couple of times. So when you have kids over your place for an overnight stay, you got to be prepared with snacks and dishes that are filling and interesting for them at the same time.
When I planned this Pajama Party Food idea, I wanted to include dishes that had their interest as Burgers, Pizzas, and Sandwiches. Check my Menu for the Pyjama Party and plan out your party well in advance!
The Menu had dishes like Cheese Sauce, Grilled Paneer, Grilled Paneer Pizza Sandwich, Masala French Fries, Alfredo Pasta, Burger Pizza, Bread Pizza Toast, Grilled Chocolate Sandwich and Coffee Mug Cake for dessert!
Other interesting starters with Paneer
PIN This Grilled Paneer for later!
Grilled Paneer Slices ~ Simple recipe to make for your next pyjama party!
- 2 cups Paneer sliced as cubes
- 1/2 cup Curds/ Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/4 teaspoon Chat Masala
- 1/4 teaspoon Kala Namak
- 2 teaspoon Butter
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and apply them to the paneer cubes.
- Marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Heat your grilling pan, add butter, and place all the pieces along with the marinade.
- Cook on low flame until all the liquid evaporates.
- Keep flipping on both sides for even cooking.
- Serve hot with Green Chutney and Ketchup