Homemade Easy 30 Minute Pizza is a quick pizza crust that gets done within 30 mins and is ready for your meal.
With demands for pizza always on high, I had to come up with a crust that gets done within 30 minutes and this is what my kids love. They always prefer paneer and no vegetables of course. I ran out of cheese as well, so I also made with cheese slices and it came out well too.
I just thought about making it and set out to make. Kids were hovering around me and didn't allow me to even click decant pictures. I just managed with my phone!
This homemade Easy 30 Minute Pizza is something you can make when you are really short of time! With so many requests for pizza recipes in this lockdown, and constant demand for snacks, this is something that works out so well.
Step by Step Pictures for making 30 minute Pizza
Since I have used instant yeast, there is no need to proof the yeast, just add warm water to activate the yeast.
I just allowed the dough to rest for 10 minutes and it was all ready to be baked. You can check other pizza recipes for elaborate versions.
Homemade 30 Minute Pizza
For the Pizza Crust
- 1 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Instant Yeast
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 cup Water warm
- 1.5 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 3 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 150 gms Mozzarella Cheese
- Italian Seasoning required
- Chili Flakes as required
- Paneer as required
- Vegetables as required
- In a wide bowl, take the flour, add the yeast, oregano, sugar, salt, oil and mix well.
- Add the warm water and mix well. I almost added a cup of warm water.
- Slowly add to knead to a soft dough. Continue kneading for 10 minutes.
- Cover and let it rest for 10 mins.
- Pre heat the oven at 200 C.
- When ready to bake, punch the dough down and roll out to a disc.
- Spread the pizza sauce and top with toppings of your choice and grated cheese
- Bake the pizza for 20 mins at 200 C
- Serve hot.