Homemade Easy 30 Minute Pizza is prepared with a quick pizza crust that only takes 30 minutes to get done and is ready for your meal.
My kids love pizzas and they are impatient if the wait is long. So there is always a need to make it quickly. This crust is very quick to prepare. They always prefer paneer and no vegetables of course. I ran out of cheese as well, so I also made it with cheese slices and it came out well too.
I just thought about making it and set out to make it. Kids were hovering around me and didn't allow me to even click decant pictures. I just managed with my phone!
This homemade Easy 30 Minute Pizza is something you can make when you are really short of time! With so many requests for pizza recipes in this lockdown and constant demand for snacks, this is something that works out so well.
Step by Step Pictures for making 30 minute Pizza
Since I have used instant yeast, there is no need to proof the yeast, just add warm water to activate the yeast.
Homemade 30 Minute Pizza
For the Pizza Crust
- 1 & 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Instant Yeast
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 cup Water warm
- 1.5 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 3 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 150 gms Mozzarella Cheese
- Italian Seasoning required
- Red Chilli Flakes as required
- Paneer as required
- Vegetables as required
How to make Homemade 30 Minute Pizza
- In a wide bowl, take the flour, add the yeast, oregano, sugar, salt, cooking oil and mix well.
- Add the warm water and mix well. I almost added a cup of warm water.
- Slowly add to knead to a soft dough. Continue kneading for 10 minutes.
- Cover and let it rest for 10 mins.
- Pre-heat the oven at 200 C.
- When ready to bake, punch the dough down and roll out to a disc.
- Spread the pizza sauce and top with toppings of your choice and grated cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 20 mins at 200 C.
- Serve hot.
While on the topic of my kids' favorite, this Margherita Pizza is Konda's favorite pizza of all!