For the second day of No Bake Dessert for BM#67, I have yet another chocolate based one that is also supposed to be baked and I tried to do it without baking. The idea behind the theme was not only to have some No Bake desserts but also to see if we can have those without baking.
I didn't want to end up with yet another tart kind of dessert. So this ended up being a crumble. Well, infact this looks more like a parfait with the layers alternating. As long as the kids love it, I don't mind calling it by any name.
By the time I could click some pictures it was very late and Konda insisted she clicks some for herself. I left them to that task after making sure I have something in my own angle.
Step by Step Pictures for making No Bake Nutella Cream Cheese Crumble
No Bake Nutella Cream Cheese Crumble
- 4 to 5 Milk Bikes Biscuits
- 1 tsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 3 tsp Icing Sugar
- 3 tsp Chocolate Sauce
- If you have biscuit crumble you can use that else break and pulse to get a smooth to a coarse powder.
- Heat a nonstick pan with ghee and roast the biscuit. Remove and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, blend cream cheese, Nutella, and Icing sugar well. Adjust the sweetness as required.
- Take the shot glass you are going to serve, pour 1 tsp of chocolate sauce. You can either decorate on the sides else pour down.
- Next layer it with the biscuit crumble, next top with Nutella Cheese layer, then again top with crumble.
- Finally, place a blob of Nutella cheese and chill till serving.
Makes 3 short glasses dessert