For the second day of No-Bake Dessert for BM#67, I have yet another chocolate-based one that is also supposed to be baked and I tried to do it without baking. The idea behind the theme was not only to have some No-Bake desserts but also to see if we can have those without baking.
I didn't want to end up with yet another tart kind of dessert. So this ended up being a crumble. Well, in fact, this looks more like a parfait with the layers alternating. As long as the kids love it, I don't mind calling it by any name.
By the time I could click some pictures it was very late and Konda insisted she clicks some for herself. I left them to that task after making sure I have something from my own angle.
Step by Step Pictures for making No-Bake Nutella Cream Cheese Crumble
No Bake Nutella Cream Cheese Crumble
- 4 to 5 Milk Bikes Biscuits
- 1 tsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 3 tsp Icing Sugar
- 3 tsp Chocolate Sauce
- If you have biscuit crumble you can use that else break and pulse to get a smooth to a coarse powder.
- Heat a nonstick pan with ghee and roast the biscuit. Remove and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, blend cream cheese, Nutella, and Icing sugar well. Adjust the sweetness as required.
- Take the shot glass you are going to serve, pour 1 tsp of chocolate sauce. You can either decorate on the sides else pour down.
- Next layer it with the biscuit crumble, next top with Nutella Cheese layer, then again top with crumble.
- Finally, place a blob of Nutella cheese and chill till serving.