Oats Capsicum Omelette is a quick breakfast that came about first when we wanted a twist for the regular omelette and also wanted a healthy one. So added oats powder to make it more filling.
We added some chopped capsicums and that made the breakfast so colourful! Having this for the breakfast surely makes it filling and gets you going as well!.
My father is very fond Omelette and generally, says that all nonvegetarians prefer to have at least eggs when we don't make other dishes. I remember he even suggested so many dishes that I could make and feature with eggs. I seriously should get that list out and make it for him.
This omelette was a spin on one of those days when we felt adventurous and it's something he liked it a lot. So if your kids are good with eggs, you could surely try this. If you are interested in Omelettes, you could try this French Style Cheese Omelette
Oats Capsicum Omelette
- 2 nos Eggs
- 1/4 cup Oats roasted and powdered
- 1/4 cup Capsicum Red and Green
- 1/4 cup Onions
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cooking Oil
- Roast the oats and allow to cool. Once cooled down, grind to a smooth powder.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with salt and pepper, add rest of the ingredients all chopped.
- Heat a pan with oil, pour the mix and cook on both sides.
- Serve hot