There are moments in life one will forever remember and some months that are etched in mind. I started writing Cooking 4 all Seasons in April 2007, when my twins were just about 5 months old. There were many mornings where I spent typing away with either one nearby, typing away madly, sharing a picture that was clicked under a minute. My focus was all about writing and sharing what was cooked.
Now 10 years later, blogging and my food blogs have become an integral part of our life, having met many of my Blogging friends in person. So I can't miss out on celebrating this occasion!
What better way than partying with friends!
I started my first-year celebration with a Dosa Mela, followed by so many, and just like every time. So come join me for an Anniversary Party with entries that can jazz up a party.
So I am calling all my friends to join me in this celebration. A celebration without gifts is not possible right. So I will be giving away two cookbooks to "Two Randomly selected interesting entries" This giveaway is open to all.
Guidelines for entering the Mela are:
1. Cook and send anything that fits a party, and posted in your blog from now till May 31st.
2. Add a link back to this event announcement.
3. Link your entries in the Linky tool.
4. Non bloggers can e-mail me the recipe and the picture and I will include it in the roundup.
5. Archive entries are NOT accepted.
Looking forward to all the delicious entries!
[inlinkz_linkup id=710322 mode=1]