No-Bake Oreo Truffles (3 Ingredient Only) is easy to make dessert treat you can make with just 3 ingredients. This needs only 30 mins to set and you have a sinful sweet to enjoy.
Oreo Truffles are easy to make a dessert that is made with Oreo Biscuits, Cream Cheese, and White Compound. It only took about 15 mins to make and it was all done. Other recipes with Oreo Biscuits can also be made.
I was planning to make both No-Cook Dishes and 3 Ingredients since I wasn't sure, I ended up making both together. Will have to see if I can make it.
Chinnu helped me in making this dessert and we had a good session making these no-bake dishes.
How to make No-Bake Oreo Truffles (Only 3 Ingredient only)
12 nos Oreo Biscuits
2 tbsp Cream Cheese
1/2 cup White Chocolate Compound
Take the Oreo biscuits and remove the cream sandwiched between them.
Pulse the biscuits to powder.
Mix the cream and cream cheese to a mix. Make balls and freeze for 10 mins.
Meanwhile, melt the white compound and temper it well.
Drop the balls into the white chocolate compound and let it coat well.
Freeze well for another 10 mins.
3 Ingredient No Bake Oreo Truffle
- 12 nos Oreo Biscuits
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Compound
- Take the oreo biscuits and remove the cream sandwiched between.
- Pulse the biscuits to a powder.
- Mix the cream and cream cheese to a mix. Make balls and freeze for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, melt the white compound and temper it well.
- Drop the balls into the white chocolate compound and let it coat well.
- Freeze well for another 10 mins.