Chocolate Brigadeiro is a Brazilian Chocolate Truffle that is very quick to make with just 3 to 4 ingredients on hand.
I have previously made these Brazilian truffles with just condensed milk and rolled it in cocoa powder, this time I wanted to make it into chocolate fudge and use chocolate sprinkles. The fudge is made to ball consistency. Care should be taken to ensure you don’t let the bottom get burnt.
This dessert is very quick to make and you will have to stand next to it, stirring constantly. While I have compentating about making these, it was never the right time and when I finally made it, it hardly took me some 10 mins. So never procastinate on such things, especially as sinful as these truffles!
PIN This for Later!
Step By Step Pictures for making Chocolate Brigadeiro
- 400 ml Condensed Milk
- 3 to 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- In a thick bottom pan or a nonstick pan, take the condensed milk and cook over slow flame and continue stirring.
- Continue stirring until the whole mixture starts to come together and pull away from the sides.
- Add cocoa powder and butter, mix well together. Cook for another 5 mins.
- Remove and allow to cool down.
- You can refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Pinch put balls of your choice and roll over chocolate sprinkles.