Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Clusters is a quick and easy snack that you can make for your kids. When I was checking out what else I can make as Christmas special, I saw many blogs making truffles, candies and bars. I felt these clusters are really no hassle no bake desserts that you can make so quickly.
There is really no recipe as such. You can make these clusters with so many different ingredients and can feast yourself! I initially had this for my candies, but then I had to quickly post for today and left with no other option but to share this for Holiday special as part of Christmas Celebration.
I have used Hazelnut, you can use any nut you want. And dark chocolate because I love Dark Chocolate.
This is part of BM#71 Christmas Special week 2
Step by Step Pictures for making the Chocolate Clusters
Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Clusters ~ No Bake 3 Ingredient Candies
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Compound
- 1/2 cup Hazelnut
- 2 tbsp Butter
- In an MW safe bowl, take the Hazelnut and MW for 30 secs twice. let it rest.
- In the same MW safe bowl, take the chopped dark chocolate compound and MW for a minute.
- then add butter and again MW for another minute.
- Remove and quickly blend together, add the roasted hazelnut and mix in well.
- Using spoons, drop as clusters on a lined tray. Chill for 30 minutes