Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Clusters is a quick and easy snack that you can make for your kids. When I was checking out what else I can make as a Christmas special, I saw many blogs making truffles, candies, and bars. I felt these clusters are really no hassle no-bake desserts that you can make so quickly.
There is really no recipe as such. You can make these clusters with so many different ingredients and can feast yourself! I initially had this for my candies, but then I had to quickly post for today and left with no other option but to share this for a Holiday special as part of the Christmas Celebration.
I have used Hazelnut, you can use any nut you want. And dark chocolate because I love Dark Chocolate.
Step by Step Pictures for making the Chocolate Clusters
Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Clusters ~ No Bake 3 Ingredient Candies
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Compound
- 1/2 cup Hazelnut
- 2 tbsp Butter
- In an MW safe bowl, take the Hazelnut and MW for 30 secs twice. let it rest.
- In the same MW safe bowl, take the chopped dark chocolate compound and MW for a minute.
- then add butter and again MW for another minute.
- Remove and quickly blend together, add the roasted hazelnut and mix in well.
- Using spoons, drop as clusters on a lined tray. Chill for 30 minutes