We are starting the second week of BM#66, I will be posting some Pizza varieties. I know I have already so many versions of pizzas on both my blogs. When I sat down to see what else is missing, I was clueless about why I picked up to make this as it's extremely tough to come up with any more vegetarian versions of Pizzas than what I already have.
Anyway, a quick search gave me some ideas and a microwave mug pizza felt fancy to make. It was also so much fun to have a quick snack for 1 when one wants a quick fix. There are other versions of muggins (muffin in a mug or rather with eggs).
The tough part of this mug pizza is, when you take it out, it's so hot to dig in right away, and then when you try to eat you dig in so fast that you don't realize how the dough is. The dough does get cooked properly, however, it's not your typical pizza base. Still, I was fascinated by this quick one.
Of course, I need to have some paneer on it. So made with half a liter quickly for it and roasted in garlic butter for all the extra flavours. I felt Konda enjoyed herself much.
Step by Step pictures for making Mug Pizza
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM
Microwave Mug Pizza
- Roast the paneer in garlic butter, keep it aside.
- In the Microwave safe mug, take the baking powder, baking soda, flour, salt and fluff well.
- Then add milk, oil, mix well. Add the pizza sauce over the flour batter, sprinkle the grated cheese over it.
- Finally place the roasted paneer and sprinkle Italian seasoning over it.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then continue for another 30 secs.
- Wait till it cools enough and dig in.