Cheese Tomato Open Toast takes just 5 mins to get done and another 5 minutes to get devoured. This really makes the most quick and delicious breakfast or dinner when you are on a run. Run I was while I was cooking the dinner and wanted something very quick for myself.
I know you think seeing how the ingredients are just 2 and wonder how tomato would taste on the whole! Well melted cheese and tomato tastes out of the world!
Cheese Tomato Open Toast is under 5 Ingredients dish that is best when you are Cooking for One! The first week of BM#71 with Cooking for One comes to an end. Though I had some fancy dishes lined up, I somehow ended up cooking very simple dishes that almost calls for no recipe.
When I started to make this, I was skiptical if the tomato slices taste soggy or not be suitable on a toast. However, I knew I was wrong the moment I had a bite. This is surely a delicious way to enjoy Tomatoes on a toast!
Cheese Tomato Open Toast
- 2 Bread Slices
- 2 Cheese Slices
- 4 Tomato Slices, thin
- Italian Seasoning as required
- Red Chili Flakes as required
- Pepper Powder as required
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Heat a tawa with ghee, toast the bread slices on both side. Simmer the flame.
- Top it with cheese slices and press down tomato slices. Sprinkle the seasoning over it.
- Cover with a lid
- Else you can even MW for 20 Secs for the cheese to melt.