This collection of Holi Recipes is a list of 50+ Holi Special Recipes for Snacks, Sweets, and Party. If you are hosting a Holi party for your family and friends, this collection will help much.
Holi is a popular Hindu Festival, also known as the Festival of Spring. We can also call it the Festival of colours. Some years ago, this festival was predominantly celebrated in Northern India. However, it has become a common festival celebrated in southern states as well. This year Holi is on March 29th
Much like Deepavali, different snacks and sweets are prepared a couple of days ahead. If you are planning for snacks that have a good shelf like Chakli, you can start a couple of days ahead.
If you are planning for Holi Party, you can serve Pooris, Chana, Aloo Subzi.
recI have put together a list of dishes that will make your festival more interesting and your parties more fun! Do celebrate and enjoy!
Holi Special Recipes
- Kajjikayalu or Karjikayalu~ Andhra Special!
- Pappulu Kajjikayalu or Pappulu Karjikayalu Step By Step Recipe | Deepavali Sweets | An Anniversary to Celebrate!
- Vrat ki Dahi Gujiya | Sama Rice Dahi Gujiya
- How to make Dahibara ~ Odia Style
- Maharashtrian Chakli
- Matar Ki Kachori | How to make Matar Kachori
- Potato Peas Mini Samosa | How to make Mini Samosas | Step By Step Samosa Recipe
- Pyaz ki Kachori | How to make Onion Kachori
See more Indian Festival Recipes→
Traditional Indian Sweets for Holi
- Rajasthani Rabdi Malpua Recipe
- Arusuvai Friendship Chain ~ Custard Malpua
- Bread Halwa | How to make Double Ka Meetha
- Badusha Recipe | How to make Badhusha Step by Step Recipe
- Kalakand Recipe | How to make Kalakand in Microwave | Step by Step Recipe
- Carrot Burfi | How to make Gajar Barfi
- Chocolate Palkova
- Rabri | How to make Rabdi
See more Traditional Indian Sweet Recipes→
- Mixed Nuts and Rose Bombay Halwa
- Kuttu Ka Halwa | Buckwheat Flour Halwa
- Almond Milk Cake ~ Badam Halwa in Microwave!
- Akhrot Ka Halwa | How to make Walnut Halwa
- Rajgira Halwa | How to make Amaranth Halwa
- Quick Gajar Halwa | How to quickly make Carrot Halwa in Pressure Cooker
- Chocolate Halwa ~ for a sinful Halwa indulgence!
- Singhara Ka Atta Halwa
See more Other Halwa Recipes→
Kheers and Payasams
See more More Kheer Recipes→
For your Brunch, make some pooris and gravies!
You can also check out the Holi Special Recipe collection on Spice your Life!