This collection of Indian Lockdown dishes has a list of easy to make Indian Veg and Non Veg dishes.
Plan your lockdown with these easy breakfast, lunch and Dinner with menu. When we went into lockdown last year March end, it was really such a strange and tough time to manage. All of a sudden, you had the whole family in an enclosed environment and no contact with the outside world.
Days went into months and it's been more than a year. I had plans to release a Lockdown eBook with the recipes I created during last year. That went pending. When things got relaxed I didn't feel there was a need to publish those recipes nor compile a list.
We went into partial lockdown last week and I had been getting request to publish a easy ready reckon of recipe links. I should find time to publish that book soon.
Easy Lockdown Breakfast Dishes
Instant Breakfast Dishes
More Breakfast Recipes you can try!
Ven Pongal Dishes
- Samai Khara Ven Pongal, Sakkarai Pongal Day 1
- Kalyana Ven Pongal
- Saamai Milagu Ven Pongal | How to Cook Saamai Ven Pongal
- Puli Ven Pongal
- Moth Dal, Moong Dal Ven Pongal ~ Navratri Special Dishes
- Ven Pongal Recipe | How to make Ven Pongal Step by Step Recipe
- Samalu Katte Pongali ~ Navratri Day 1
- Rava Pongal, Broken Wheat Payasam | Navaratri Recipes | Step By Step Recipes
Leftover Breakfast Ideas
Other Bread Recipes
Indian Vegetarian Recipes for Lockdown
Other Gravy Dishes for you try when fresh produce is not available!
Meal Plan for Lockdown Menu
Delicious Chaats for evening snacks
- Wafer Chat | Potato Chip Chat | Step by Step Recipe
- Dilli ki Aloo Chaat | Dilli ki Fried Aloo Chaat
- Sev Khamani | How to make Surti Sev Khamani
- Bread Chat ~ Easy chat Recipe
- How to make Katori Chat ~ Step by Step
- Stuffed Chilli Bajji or Fritters | Stuffed Mirapakaya Bajji | Bajji Mirapakaya Step by Step Recipe
Lockdown Indians Snack Recipes
More Vegetarian Starters
Keep yourself healthy with these Millet Recipes
Some Traditional Indian Snacks you can try at home.
If you want Indian Lockdown dishes for Non Vegetarian Ideas, check the below links
With Eggs recipes
Lockdown Dinner Recipes
If you are looking for more Indian Lockdown dishes, check my collection in Spice your Life